The 4 Warning Signs of Injury Caused by Backpacks
They are easy to spot and should be checked weekly, and especially if your child has changed grades, schools or has experienced an increase in schoolwork.
- Your child is struggling to take off or put on their backpack
- They are leaning forward or to the side while carrying their backpack
- Your child is complaining of any back or neck pain
- Your child is experiencing numbness or weakness in their arms or legs
- See more at: http://njchiropractors.com/uncategorized/be-4-warned-of-backpack-injuries/#sthash.uJSrc20K.AHAYxABE.dpuf